Sell your home fast in Stamford.
Summer Fun on the Courts at Scalzi Park
Stamford Peace Youth Foundation & Stamford Recreation have teamed up to provide rising 6th thru 11th graders for the 2022-2023 school year with a high-energy outdoor Summer league. The League will consist of 10 games, two games each week, played on the blacktop at Scalzi & Lione Park! Our engaged and energetic coaches will make sure players are having fun in the sun, while improving their skills with some friendly competition!
2022 Summer League Evaluation and Draft Day
Yerwood Center, 90 Fairfield Ave., Stamford
Saturday, June 25
Middle School: 10:00 – 11:30 am
Tuesday June 28
High School: 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Date/Times/Location subject to change
The League will consist of 10 games (two games each week) ending with a single elimination playoff and championship game the week of 8/15.
July 11th - August 18th
Middle School Games will be played on Monday and Wednesday evenings at:
90 Fairfield Ave.
High School Games will be played on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at
100 Bridge Street
Game times are either 6:00 pm, 7:15 pm or 8:30 pm.
Flexible practice schedule to be determined by each team’s coach.
In the event of rain, games will be played at the Yerwood Center.
$155 per player (each player will receive a team jersey)
If you have any questions please contact us at 203-588-9020 or email@example.com.
~Dates, Times, Location subject to change~
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER ROSTERS HAVE BEEN FORMED
Share your love and knowledge of the game by volunteering to coach a team!
For more information on being a volunteer coach email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Registration "Summer League @ Scalzi" is not currently available.
As a player:
1. Play by the rules.
2. Value team success, safety and fair play above personal gain.
3. Accept the authority and respect the decisions of all game officials.
4. Never use abusive or foul language.
5. Be a good sport. Applaud all good play.
6. Treat all participants as you would like to be treated.
7. Always cooperate with your coach and teammates.
8. Always participate for your own enjoyment and benefit.
As a parent and/or spectators:
1. Support your child and his team in a positive manner. Cheer for your child and team, not against the opposing team.
2. Show respect for all players, coaches, game officials and other spectators. Set a positive example with your behavior.
3. Respect the decisions of all game officials and encourage others to do so.
4. Recognize that the children are participating for fun and their own enjoyment.
5. Abide by all regulations of all facilities with respect to facility usage.
We are so grateful for the support of our sponsors, who are helping our programs grow and flourish. We hope you will please consider supporting these local businesses that are committed to helping others and strengthening our community.
Congrats to the Warriors and to all our high school teams on a great season!
Congrats to Kentucky and to all our middle school teams on a great season!