Sell your home fast in Stamford.
Congrats to our Summer League High School Champs!
Congrats to our Summer League Middle School Champs!
See you on the courts next summer!
We are so grateful for the support of our sponsors, who are helping our programs grow and flourish. We hope you will please consider supporting these local businesses that are committed to helping others and strengthening our community.
Stamford Peace Youth Foundation & Stamford Recreation have teamed up to provide rising 6th thru 11th graders with a high-energy outdoor Summer league. The League will consist of 10 games, two games each week, played on the blacktop at Scalzi & Lione Park! Our engaged and energetic coaches will make sure players are having fun in the sun, while improving their skills with some friendly competition!
The League consists of 10 games (2/week) ending with a single elimination playoff and championship game.
Flexible practice schedule to be determined by each team’s coach.
Share your love and knowledge of the game by volunteering to coach a team!
For more information on being a volunteer coach email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a player:
1. Play by the rules.
2. Value team success, safety and fair play above personal gain.
3. Accept the authority and respect the decisions of all game officials.
4. Never use abusive or foul language.
5. Be a good sport. Applaud all good play.
6. Treat all participants as you would like to be treated.
7. Always cooperate with your coach and teammates.
8. Always participate for your own enjoyment and benefit.
As a parent and/or spectators:
1. Support your child and his team in a positive manner. Cheer for your child and team, not against the opposing team.
2. Show respect for all players, coaches, game officials and other spectators. Set a positive example with your behavior.
3. Respect the decisions of all game officials and encourage others to do so.
4. Recognize that the children are participating for fun and their own enjoyment.
5. Abide by all regulations of all facilities with respect to facility usage.